Re: Extremely Limited Editions

From: paul_at_...
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 11:06:02 +0100

Personally I find it hard to get upset over fundraising deluxe collectable editions of material that will be reprinted (the auction page states "Please note, however, that the text contents will appear elsewhere") The Middle Sea Empire book won't even be of much use to most of us until Mongoose's Glorantha book - which will certainly reprint some of it - appears.

I'm less happy about the cheaper and more immediately useful material which is available at only a single Con (like the Sedenya booklet or the Lunar Missionaries pamphlet that appeared on eBay a while ago). And I think that making these available in .pdf (where practical) would be an excellent idea.