Re: I thought this was a list to discuss play

From: Newt <mrnewt_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 06:23:38 -0000

Eeop David hows tricks?

> What newcomers? The World of Synnibarr is probably had more new
players in the last year than
> Heroquest.

The newcommers that come and play in the demonstration games that we regularly put on as the MoLaD. The people that have just got the corebook, or finally got round to reading it, or have heard about Heroquest/Glorantha and who want to try it out. People who wonder upto me at the convention bar and ask me about the future release scedule or when such and such supplement will be back in print because they've  just got into HQ/Glorantha.

Regards

;O)Newt