Gachi of Melib

From: Santo Sengupta <s.santo.sengupta_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 11:27:17 -0400

Namaste.

I have some questions about the Gachi of Melib:

  1. Are the Gachi "Blue People" or not? From what I've read of them, it seems they were once Teshnans who followed Hisgoranstor of Gach when he conquered the Ashurtans of Melib. After taunting/angering the shades of the recently-extinct Zaranastangi Blue's, these once Teshnans took up their ancient customs and ways. Have they become Blue-skinned after the many centuries of worship? Or do they merely paint themselves Blue?
  2. I presume the Gachi are Theists, with a penchant for human sacrifice. Their primary Goddess is Emilla, the Blue Moon, and their primary God is Tolat, the Red Planet. They also have a great deal of Ancestor worship. What other deities are in their pantheon? Artmal is mentioned, but I have no idea what his Affinities would be. I'm guessing Leadership and Boating.
  3. Do the Gachi have Life-Flames like most Teshnans?
  4. What is the difference between Emilla, the Blue Moon, and Ulurda/Orogeria, the Blue Moon Huntress Mask of Sedenya? I ask mainly because my Lunar missionary Heroes have arrived in Melib, and may view the Gachi as ripe culture to convert to their Way.

Thanks in advance!

--
-Santo

"Aum Shanti Shanti Shantih."