Re: IFWW, Getting Magic

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 20:18:45 -0700

Quoting Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>:

Greg:
>> They undergo various Orlanth rites, of course.
>
> Since Vinga is an Orlanth sub-cult, yes. Which ones,
> do we know? Or does it vary?

Any they want.
By "Orlanth rites" here I mean the regular and occasional religious ceremonies in which Orlanth initiates may partake. A vingan initiate qualifies as an Orlanth initiate. It is not a human gender issue here, but a god/goddess issue. Vingans are in Orlanth, they participate in the Orlanth rituals and magic. But Orlanth has nothing to do with IFWW. So the Vingans do not, either.

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc.
c/o Greg Stafford