Re: Re: Ralian Influx to Dragon Pass

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 08:06:17 -0700

YGWV Quoting Jeff Richard <richaje_at_...>:

>> Twice?
>> I presume this was:
>> 1. Alakoring, rescuing the Traditionalists with his northern army;
> and
>> 2. The Tarshites moving into the Pass after Dragonkill.
>
> Actually I was thinking:
> 1. Harmast and the Ralian Orlanthi, aiding Arkat.
> 2. Alakoring, rescuing the Traditionalists with his northern army.

I almost never think of the Orlanthi with Arkat as being Ralians, although of course they were. But along with that army were large groups of others fromthe west, including Seshnegi, etc.

Also, almost no one today considers the part of Harmast in Arkat's invasion (though this may chane in my pov as I work on this more). It is simply, Arkat's invasion.

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc.
c/o Greg Stafford