Re: Uleria in the East?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 21:54:24 +0100 (BST)

> >> From HeroQuest Voices. ...

> >> From that:
> > "We are different in that our bodies are dominated
> by the flames of
> > Great Somash - He is Life! - while women's souls
> are dominated by the
> > fuel of Kab Vanarana Sa - She is Love!"
etc.

> I must've taken an extra stupid pill this AM,
> because I Can't find
> where this quote is from. What source?

I just looked up my PDF of HeroQuest Voices, and it seems to be in the Teshnos section. Page number is 39, if that helps at all: I assume it has some relevance in a printed version if such exists.

There's some lovely writing there! No, I do not have time to learn about yet another culture :(

I'd guess there's a copy on the glorantha.com site somewhere, since the only reason I've got a copy myself is that I was once mirroring the PDFs for them, but I can't now find it.