Terminology

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 22:57:11 -0000

> > Comsiderting who requested the clarification of
> > "all" in the first place
> > (Peter), I'd say that he, at least, should know.
>
> Well, true. But this is the newbies list, emails to it
> are addressed to all, not to one person in particular,
> and possibly as a result he, like me, expected English
> to be used, not cliquey in-jokes.

You mean like "Generally Accepted Glorantha" or "Gregged"?:)

Anyone - newbie or oldbee - who is confused by any bit of terminology, esoterica, or anything else raised in these emails - please ask for clarification!!!! We don't bite and certainly aren't offended. And sometimes the simplest and most obvious questions end up with most interesting and revealing of answers. Often those are the sort of questions that really make us think about what we are writing.

Jeff