Re: Orlanthi - Ralians, Talastari, oh my

From: jorganos <joe_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 12:32:13 -0000

> Jeff Richard

>>As someone who does actually use a lot of esoterica in his games, I
>>appreciate the vast amount of detail that I can add to my Glorantha.
>>I have Orlanthi players trying to perform sacrifices to long-dead
>>Garanvuli kings in order to get an edge fighting against the scorpion
>>hordes from the Print or how their distant ancestors fought the God
>>Learners in order to gain power over the Seshnegi knights of Rikard
>>the Tiger-Hearted.

>>All of this detail can be FUN - and certainly beats rummaging for the
>>last twenty-five years in the ruins of the Big Rubble.:)

> And in which Glorantha product do we find this information so that > when can all join in the super FUN.

The same Jeff has been using.

The Garanvuli information is published in Storm Tribe and Enclosure 1.

The rest you make up yourself.

There may be inaccessible information for the part of the world you are playing in. If you want to know if there are any esoterica for that time and place, or its past, just ask here, or on the Glorantha list. There are people who have collected information and who are willing to share their collections.

All you need to do is ask for both official information and ideas about something. If it doesn't exist yet, it will be made up as you ask.