Geography of Dragon Pass

From: Gavain Sweetman <gavain.sweetman_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 08:51:08 +0000 (GMT)

I am planning to send my players "back in time" in our game, actually they will be entering the heroplane without them knowing.

I wanted to send them to a time where the geography of Dragon Pass is hugely different. So I was thinking to send them to before Orlanth killed the dragon (can't remember it's name) to form the Dragonspine Mountains.

Can anyone tell me when this happened, in as far as it is possible to define time in the mythic ages? :) What I guess I really want to know is if this was before the spike exploded and where on the horizon should the heroes be able to see the spike?

Thanks for your input.

Gavain