Re: Dissappointed

From: Brian Curley <bkcurley_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 08:20:03 -0500

Mike,

Congrats on the great turn out for your HQ demos. The only problem, I think, is that I don't see how anyone NOT already in the know would have found out about your demos. I realize you couldn't have accomodated more players, but if people were getting turned away, it would indicate more demand than supply and (hopefully) lead to more people running HQ in the future.

Based on your report, I am strongly considering replacing my Cthulhu Dark Ages game with a HeroQuest game next year.

Thanks for carrying the torch!

And now that a few folks on the list were there, I think some kind of HeroQuest confab would be nice... even if it was just drinks and a bite to eat at The Ram or someplace like that. Anyone else interested?

Brian Curley