FA: collectors collection

From: Robert McArthur <rjmcarthur_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 18:23:11 +1000

I am the walrus - the time has come. Having been collecting RQ et al. for more than 20 years (yes, I am that sick), I've decided finally to clear out my life and sell the collection. Since it's reasonably extensive (yes Rick, I do have insurance :-), I can't put it all on ebay at once or you may not have enough money to buy what you want. So this is a heads-up that the following items will be put up for auction over the next month or so - save the pennies now. Everything is located in Canberra, Australia. Probably upto 50% of the items are at 9 out of 10 or so. When they're available, I'll put up pictures and better notes as to condition. There may be a couple of items I've not yet found, but that would only be one or two more (I'm keep my Griselda's, KoS, WBRM, DP, NG).

I'll be putting them up in a random order (essentially what I pick up at the time), but trying to put some up from each category below each time.

If anyone has a burning need to contact me about any of them, please do so offline. Anyone who wants to make an offer for the whole lot (??!), look around for the people in white coats after you send your email :-).

I hope the list moderators won't be too sore at this notice, but I hope it may be of interest to many people. Unless there is agreement by the list owners, I'm not intending to send another message about this to the lists.

With sadness, but a need to cleanse,
Robert
(Argh - I *did* press enter!)

RQ2

---

- Apple Lane (older yellow cover version)
- Creatures of Chaos 1 - Scorpion Men and Broos
- Runemasters
- Plunder
- Cults of Prax
- Hellpits of Nightfang
- Trolls and Trollkin
- Militia and Mercenaries
- Wyrms Footnotes Five
- RQ2 rulebook (poor condition)
- RQ Companion
- Duck Tower
- Trollpak boxed (Chaosium)
- Questworld boxed (box in poor condition)
- Snakepipe Hollow (green cover edition)
- Carse
- Griffin Mountain (original version; poor condition)
- Cults of Terror
RQ3 ---
- Strangers in Prax
- Dorastor (2 copies, 1 shrinkwrapped)
- Gloranthan Classics I - Pavis and Big Rubble (soft)
- Gloranthan Classics II - Griffin Mountain (soft)
- Glorantha boxed
- Lords of Terror
- Deluxe edition rulebook (2 copies, one shrinkwrapped)
- Eldarad
- River of Cradles (3 copies; 1 shrinkwrapped)
- Elder Secrets boxed
- Vikings boxed
- Monster Coliseum boxed
- Land of Ninja boxed
- Troll Gods boxed
- Gods of Glorantha boxed
- Sun County
- RQ Cities
- Shadows on the Borderlands
HQ/HW ---
- Imperial Lunar Handbook 1
- Imperial Lunar Handbook 2
- Lives of Sedenya
- Uz - Trolls of Glorantha
- Orlanth is Dead
- Men of the Sea
- Gathering Thunder
- Dragon Pass Gazeteer
- Anaxial's Roster
- Glorantha - Intro to the HW
- Storm Tribe (2 copies)
- Paper wars (CD)
- Thunder Rebels
- Herowars rulebook
- Gloranthan Visions
- HW Narrator's book
Magazines/Fan ---
- Tradetalk 1,2,3,4,5, 7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14
- TotRM 1,2,3,4,5x2, 10,11,12x2,13,14x2,15,16,17,18,19,20
- Codex v1n1, v1n2, v1n3
- RQA 1,2,3,4,5,6
- YBoT 1,2,3,4
- Enclosure 1,2
- UW 1,2
- New Lolon Gospel 1,2
- Pavis & BR Companions 2,3,4,5
- Book of drastic prax, chaos, darkness
Misc ---
- Rough guide to Glamour
- RQ Con compendium
- Glorantha IV compendium
- Four scrolls of revelation - Convulsion CO2
- Moon rites
- In Wintertops Shadow
- Path of the Damned 1 (comic)
- Rough guide to Boldhome (2 copies; red and blue cover)
- Wyrm's Footprints
- Broken Council guidebook - RQ Con 2 edition
- Convulsion 3D programme book
- Glorious Reascent of Yelm (2 copies; vernacular edition 93 & 95)
- Fortunate Succession
- Revealed Mythologies
- Entekosiad (green edition)
- Rough guide to Pavis City
- Arachne Solara 1 (French fanzine)
- Tarsh War
- Fall of Boldhome
- MIG I
- MIG II
- RQ Con
- RQ Con 2 Compendium
- Missing Lands
- Questlines I
- Questlines II
- Proceedings in Malkionism
- C4 Anthology - Convulsion
- Sons of Kargzant
- Heroes of Wisdom Jonstown guide
- University of Sog City conference guide
- Rise of Ralios, Worlds Greatest Tournament
- Who is KoS? primer booklet
- Rufelza booklet
- Gloranthan Encyclopedia (unbound; Greg's notes; some hard to read)