Mything Links is back

From: Oliver D. Bernuetz <bernuetz_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 19:03:44 -0000

Hello,

After a very long hiatus I'd like to announce that Mything Links is back. It's on a new website (http://mythinglinks.blog.ca/). Yes it's on a blog server but I promise you that I won't be sharing any of my boring thoughts with you:-). It's there because this allows me to maintain and organize posts more easily and you can search them and leave comments on individual stories should you care to. I believe that the only requirement for posting is that you have to leave a name of some sort and an e-mail address. I don't even think these have to be real ones.

The site itself will not contain any stories/myths itself and any stories that I'm leaving hosted on my other site (http://www.geocities.com/bernuetz/mything/mything.html) will be there with permission. (I'm not quite finished clearing that up and don't expect to do so before year's end).

So far only 240 or so of the links have been done (I'm only into the "H's") but again I hope to have this all finished by year end.

Any feedback is welcomed,

Oliver