Re: Writing for HeroWuest (and Questworlds)

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 08:03:41 +0100 (BST)

> On 5 Sep 2006, at 00:29, CJ wrote:
> If I could find someone who was
> > interested in doing Alkoth and Shargash,...

If you do, could you stay in touch on one aspect, please? Our Sun County work at one point has Shargashi turning up. We were going to base them on the writings in Enclosure, but I'd like to stay consistent with whatever you do. I'll try to just leave them vague enough that no clash is likely, of course. A keyword of "death commando" and a W2 rating is really all we need to know.

Come to think of it, we had Shargashi turning up in WhiteWall, too, but that project got frozen by "it'll-be-out-any-day-now" data that the potential writers aren't allowed to see until the general public have got it.

All new Yahoo! Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html