Writing for Glorantha

From: Kyle Schuant <kyle3054_at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 18:02:02 +1000

Greg Stafford wrote,

"I have spent 30 years trying to instruct the world of what Glorantha
is and is not. It is time for you secondary creators to hitch up their own horses and drive them forward without my guidance, instruction, guardianship, protection or interference. I sincerely give you all my blessings and best wishes that you pitch headline into the raging river of creativity and get washed along, sputtering and struggling, in its terrifying and exhilarating wake. I encourage all you who are afraid of this water to get over it and throw yourselves foolishly in!"

Now that sounds like fun! Let's see what we can do...

Stafford wen on, "Just remember to use the Submission Guidelines and the American
English spell checker!!"

American English?! Now you go too far! The only place for a "z" near a
"-tion" is in "Americanization."

I'm looking forward to the new products making their slow way Down Under to Australia. Everyone is out of stock of HeroQuest, the FLGS, Warehouse 23, I've had to buy the thing on ebay! I'm assuming that means it's mind-bogglingly successful;)

Cheers,
Kyle
Melbourne, Australia