Re: Re: New campaign in the East Isles (context)

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 09:38:55 -0700

> > - Keets. Lots of Keets. Parrot-headed pirate Keets!
> > Crane-headed ninja
> > Keets! Pirate Ninja Keets! Ahem.
>
> I think you forgot the Ninja Penguin Keets? Or were
> they Samurai?

Ninja - they dress in black, remember?

Some things Phillipe forgot: "Friendly natives, hot water, beautiful sand (in stark contrast with
the gloomy waters of the West)."

RUM! Coconut goblets filled with concoctions of rum and fruit (little Vormaini umbrellas optional)

Dusky Island Princesses in grass skirts.

The crew of pleasure-yacht that went out for a "three hour cruise" and ran into rough weather, and have been stuck on the same island for the last four (or forty, or four hundred) years; even though there have been many chances to escape, one member of the crew has always bolloxed it up...

A western artist living among innocent primitive savagery.

Ah, the possibilities are endless!

RR
- Richelieu