RE: Re: ILH-2 status, the natives are becoming restless

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 10:18:38 -0700

Quoting Mike Holmes <mike_c_holmes_at_...>:

> I did my part, and asked for it at my FLGS, and, now that I know the
> fulfillment house, I'll ask again and mention that. As you say, Tim, doing
> this is good for supporting the game system as a whole. The fulfilment house
> may eventually get the message through to the FLGSs, but there's no reason
> we can't help that process along.

It is impossible to emphasize that this is the ABSOLUTE BEST way to get product into your FLGS.

Retail stores don't care about quality--there is ONE THING that drives them--YOUR MONEY.

Go in there, ask for the product--heck, put a down payment down!

Thanks to Mike and everyone else who is doing their all-important part.

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc.
c/o Greg Stafford