Re: Re: ILH-2 status, the natives are becomingrestless

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_...>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 19:35:54 +0200

Hello

I agree strongly.

We, The Chaos Society, are willing to provide you at www.tradetalk.de with all professional or fan published glorantha books, but we see ourselves only as a backup if you can�t find an FLG to buy these fine products from.

The Chaos Society is an organisation to support the world of glorantha and its publishers and not a retailer in the first place, even if we get better and better in serving as this. :-)

Go to your FLG, pester them with questions on HQ books, bribe them with your preorders, and if they can�t help you (or become a ULG) visit www.tradetalk.de. At least WE will help you.

Cheers

Andr�