Re: HeroQuest PBEM / UK

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 23:12:38 +0100 (BST)

> Does anyone know of any PBEM HQ games going on that
> are looking for
> players? I'd like to get a bit of experience from
> the player's side
> of things before running a campaign for friends (and
> I'd just plain like to play too).

Depends on whether using the full official HQ rule-set is important to you. Swords is currently down to two active players. You're welcome to come and lurk anyway, of course, as is anyone, but the rule-set we use is very much HQ-lite - and this is a long term campaign with a lot of background depth, there'd be a lot of reading of chronicles to do if you wanted to be able to play.

Ygroup here
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/SwordsDeath/

wiki including chronicles and comments on house rules here:
http://www.herewardslegion.info/

But if you want real HQ, there's a Ygroup specifically for internet-based gaming here: