Furnace RPG Convention, 10/28/2006, 12:00 am

From: HeroQuest-RPG_at_yahoogroups.com
Date: 24 Oct 2006 00:03:31 -0000

Furnace RPG Convention
Saturday October 28, 2006
All Day
(This event does not repeat.)
(The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 3 minutes.)
Location: Garrison Hotel, Sheffield, UK

Notes:
Furnace is a tabletop roleplaying game convention in Sheffield UK, taking place on the weekend of 28/29th October 2006 at The Garrison Hotel. There simply aren't enough 'northern' gaming conventions out there, so I thought it best to create one! There will be space for 50 delegates and you are most welcome to join us for a convivial weekend of roleplay gaming amongst the seven hills of Sheffield. Set in a former army jail house, 4 of the gaming tables are set in the cells of miscreants and scallywags. Where better to game! :-)

Information will become available over the coming weeks on our

Set up birthday reminders
 http://us.rd.yahoo.com/cal_us/rem/?http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HeroQuest-RPG/cal?v=9&evt_type=13

Copyright © 2006 All Rights Reserved  www.yahoo.com

Privacy Policy: