RE: Re: Logistics and Other Factors in Travel

From: Mike Holmes <mike_c_holmes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 08:14:55 -0500

>From: "Rich Crofts" <glarkhag_at_...>
>
>And not forgetting skill in Navigation. It's all very well moving
>fast and getting "there" on time and in good condition but it's not
>much use if you're in the wrong place! I've seen some highly
>motivated, fit soldiers arrive at their RV on time, ready to fight
>only to discover they were in the wrong valley.

Heh, I've been that soldier. Sure you haven't too? Come on, fess up! ;-)

Excellent point about navigation abilities. Time to pull out the character's "Dragon Pass Geography" ability. -10 for being in Tarsh or whatever. :-)

Mike

Add a Yahoo! contact to Windows Live Messenger for a chance to win a free trip!
http://www.imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/yahoo/default.aspx?locale=en-us&hmtagline