MoLaD website

From: Newt Newport <mrnewt_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 11:46:41 +0000

Howdo

The Masters of Luck and Death now have a website.

http://www.molad.org

We are a fan demo group, who support HeroQuest, Mythic Russia and the upcoming Questworlds.

The website has the following pages.

News- Latest announcements from the MoLaD and HeroQuest related news.

About Us - What we do and how to join.

Events - listings of all the conventions we will be attending, with reports of ones we've been to.

Articles - Reports of games, reviews, rules examples.

Forum - already been up for a couple of weeks and already has lots of discussion

Links - A small number of links which will be of great use to narrators old and new.

I'll be adding more content as the weeks go on, so please bookmark the site and check back.

Regards

;O)Newt