Re: Some Parameters for HeroQuesting

From: L.Castellucci <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 11:56:30 -0500

Greg,

So when going to these major battles, can one affect the outcome? Is it more like these were so powerful, and so many gods and magic were brought there, that they moved directly into myth and so one doesn't affect them so much as is affected by them?

(It sounds like the battles need to have had a significant Otherside component to get to. The Battle of Night and Day, for instance.)

LC