Re: Need ideas for The End of The World

From: Sam Elliot <sam.elliot1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 16:56:57 -0000

<mike_c_holmes_at_...> wrote:
[stuff]

Mike almost* always gives very sage advice. So, what Mike said doubled.

He may not have picked up on you only having one session, but thatīs not really important, itīs just a matter of scale.

Frank, you said you werenīt necessarily up to running a HQ. I sympathise, but my advice if the game goes in that direction is to do what I do: use the basic idea of the Heroquest but just wing it - I canīt keep all the structure of the different Ages in my head, and I donīt really understand what the differences between the Planes are. I donīt think I especially want to - itīs a dreamy place where weird things happen which can affect the real world. That works for me.

Sam.