Re: Re: Need ideas for The End of The World

From: L.Castellucci <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 12:26:56 -0500

I think that's a fine way to play it.

I pretty much assume everything is on the heroplane and doesn't affect the world large scale and that's it. (Now that I have RuneQuest Glorantha the Second Age, it seems to say the God Learner's Secret was they could get off the Hero Plane and do real changes. So just saying "you can't do that" seems fine. Not sure what that means for the Shipraising in Gathering Thunder, but whatever.)