Re: Some Parameters for HeroQuesting

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 17:39:23 +0000

I think its time that the 'Orlanth is Dead/Battle of Iceland' debate was resolved with a simple 'we agree to disagree'. Its clear that for some people, like Jeff, OiD presents no problem at all, while for others, like Jane, it does present a significant problem. Both sides have, it seems to me, clearly stated their reasons for feeling as they do, from which readers can make up their own minds. Further debate looks liable to result in more heat being shed than light. Please feel free to continue the discussion by private e-mail (not that I could stop you, obviously!) but I think we can end it here.

Thank you.

--
Trotsky
List Moderator