RE: Re: Elk and moose

From: Sam Elliot <samclau_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 23:43:15 -0300

> > RR:
> > >
> > > Err, no.
> >
> > Oh dear.
> >
> > Um, what are we going to do then?
> >
> > I'm all in a funk now you said that. Not quite sure which way to turn.
> >
> > Any moderators in the (virtual) building?
> >
> > Sam.
> >
> > p.s. Scaramouche....
> >
> Indeed. It isn't. Moderator? That would be... hmmm... me.
>
> Jeff

Now there's a firm line if ever I saw one.

Well, it's BRA 2-2 URU at the moment in the Copa America semis, second half. I guess I shall have to go moderate myself.

Oo er.

Sam.

p.s. See what happens if you start talking about large mammals which look so silly they shouldn't by rights exist? I expect the same would happen if someone started something about tapirs, manatees, elephants, giraffes, 'roos...

p.p.s. Are there hsunchen roos?