Re: Fossils?

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 20:30:12 -0000

I will point out that fossils are referred to on numerous occasions in the literature. Off the top of my head, they are mentioned in Apple Lane's Rainbow Mounds, Snake Pipe Hollow, HeroQuest's "Fish Rain" scenario, and in Storm Tribe when talking about the reclaimed lands that once were part of the sea. Several of the troll books refer to them as well, I believe.

They are, of course, found in places where the Sea once ruled and were turned to stone by the powers of Earth and Storm that dried up the seas.

Jeff