Re: Re: Fossils?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 21:39:11 +0100 (BST)

Oh, fine. Not that that'll stop some people saying they don't exist, of course, but it sounds like we've got plenty of background to play with.

> They are, of course, found in places where the Sea
> once ruled and
> were turned to stone by the powers of Earth and
> Storm that dried up the seas.

Of course. So what do we get - just fish and other sea-dwelling creatures? Or interesting flying things and Missing Links as well? Dinosaur bones?

And I'm sure you've got some good reason in mind why eating ground-up fossil affects fertility, but I'm missing it.

Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail/winter07.html