Re: Writing HeroQuest [Was: Where's the Scenario]

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 20:33:25 -0000

> If there's an outline already there for me to mutilate, mutate,
spindle,
> and generally work on, I'd be happy to volunteer myself. I even have
> Lunar campaign currently running to playtest it on. Its writing
> scenarios entirely in the dark that I'm generally naff at...

I'm pretty sure you can get get some folks to help. I mean, I'll even consent to write Lunar material. Honest. And frankly, I've seen your work - I think you sell yourself far too short.

Y'know, I think I'd love to see something like the "Falco" or "Roma Subrosa" books set in Glamour. Or maybe I just watched "Roma" one time to many of late. Yes, that's more likely.

Jeff