Re: Writing HeroQuest [Was: Where's the Scenario]

From: Newt <mrnewt_at_...>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 08:57:35 -0000

I have a complete Lunar Mini Campaign, Red Sun Rising, sitting on my hard drive. I've run bits of it over the years, as a pbem game and an 'abridged version' was run over 14 hours at Tentacles X a couple of years ago.

It needs polishing, playtesting, and a few holes in the writing flled in, but its designed to be engaging without being estoteric and accessible to new players and narrators. It takes inspiration from Steven Saylor's Roma Sub Rosa series, I Claudius, HBO's Rome. One complete Dara Happan city state, all the political groups and movers and shakers detailed, with roughly five adventures at the moment.

Proposal going off to Rick today.

Regards

;O)Newt