Re: Review: Blood Over Gold

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 11:39:05 -0700

Ian

>The cover art is
>particularly striking showing the tower and flaming guardian of the
>City of Fay Jee and can set the atmosphere of the town in play.

Thanks! I commissioned that piece, and Boris Sirbey did a great job.

>The artwork is, to my mind, the best we have seen in a HeroQuest product

Thank Simon Bray for directing most of it! And Moon Design for increasing the art budget from when I was doing art direction.

So far I've only used the setting (Fay Jee and Wenelia) as a place to visit (and my game's timeline was before "That Day"), but

>If I was to recommend a book to new HeroQuest GMs this would be it

I agree! Not only because it's the most stand-alone work, but because of its quality.

--

David Dunham