Re: Review: Blood Over Gold

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 23:29:30 -0000

I'll say. Took my rather vague art direction (The Lighthouse of Alexandria sitting on top of Mont Saint-Michel) and really brought it to life. It's been my screensaver ever since.

> So far I've only used the setting (Fay Jee and Wenelia) as a place
> visit (and my game's timeline was before "That Day"), but

Yes, but you and yours came up names for Lord Caroman's wife and kids - something that had evaded my notice.

> I agree! Not only because it's the most stand-alone work, but
because
> of its quality.

Er, thanks. We need more setting/scenario packs. HeroQuest is very long on background, setting, and cultural material but we've got a definite shortage of examples of these. Champions of the Red Moon helps but I feel that we need more clans, temples, towns, and scenarios.

Jeff