Re: Let's show rather than tell (was Re: Preparing for play, how I do it)

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 17:40:32 +0100 (BST)

> --- In HeroQuest-RPG_at_yahoogroups.com, "Jeff"
> <jakyer_at_...> wrote:
> > How about something with our slumbering Rathori
> waking up to a very
> new world?<

> I'm guessing that one of the key aspects you are
> interested in here is
> how the Rathori went to sleep in the Closing (and
> still do every winter).
>
> Any other suggestions or requests. I intend to react
> to the brief survey.

I was going to suggest using Blood over Gold, but the Rathori sound like a better idea. Very simple, very isolated. BoG might make a better game, but this will make a better example.

I'd be interested in the clash between their expectations and what they actually find in the world around them (as well as the whole "sleep" business of course). To what extent will they end up seeing what they expect to see, rather than reality?

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/