Let's show rather than tell (was Re: Preparing for play, how I do it)

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 17:07:53 -0000

Actually, I was hoping to con you into setting up a quickstart campaign setting.

> > Any other suggestions or requests. I intend to react
> > to the brief survey.
>
> I was going to suggest using Blood over Gold, but the
> Rathori sound like a better idea. Very simple, very
> isolated. BoG might make a better game, but this will
> make a better example.

True. I would have suggested BoG but he had specifically said no Wenelian settings. Personally, I would prefer to see as much support or ancillary material for the area as possible but I am biased.

However, the Rathori might make a better subject for a jump-start.

And, with Blood over God, we finally have offical rules for hsunchen magic in HeroQuest (based on Ian's Telmori work).

Jeff