Re: MesoAmerica-informed Glorantha?

From: Nicholas Pagnucco <nick.the.nevermet_at_...>
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2008 19:13:33 -0000

Greg wrote:
> Not specifically, though in general the influences have been
> distributed among other cultures.
>

> Is there something in particular you are lookin for here?
>
> --Greg

To be honest, I was looking for ammo to lure some mesoamerican archeologists & anthropologists into a game. One thing I was toying with a bit was 'conqistorizing' the Trader Princes and making analogous changes to the Wenelians, but I hadn't thought it through too far.

Sorry to pop out of nowhere with a random question. Thanks for the info nontheless. And no worries; I have other ammo. :)