Re: Re: Status report on the new edition of HQ

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 16:48:01 +0000 (GMT)

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_...>
> Y'know, I think I'm going to make that explicit in at least one of the
> LotW books. Not the bit about the new rulebook, I mean, but the fact
> that iron enchantment still does what it always did. (Nothing
> contradicts this in the newer books... but is isn't explicitly stated,
> either, and since the Malkioni use a lot of iron, it's a good place to
> mention it).

Good idea. Going from "this is the default, no-one in their right mind uses iron without it, this is WHY only rune levels use iron" to not mentioning the possibility of enchantment but going into a lot of detail about the numbers for when unenchanted iron is around.... interesting change. No actual contradiction as such, no, but...

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.