Re: Re: Status report on the new edition of HQ

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 20:03:38 +0200

Hello friends

sorry if somebody thinks that i am on a rant here, i am not. I am only concerned.

I myself try to be the headman of a group that prepares a quadrology of gloranthan books, so i KNOW that there are a lot of projects going on.

BUT Rick is only a single person company with limited manpower, time, and money.
And splitting these up between different settings seems to be not good for gloranthan publishings.

Maybe i am plain wrong...

Cheers

Andr�

Obviously, I can't speak to any delays that there might be in the future... but he's got me writing lots of stuff (and I can only assume I'm not alone), and I can't imagine he'd do that if he didn't intend to publish it. I have three books at various stages of the pipeline, and Rick has made it very clear that is first love is still Glorantha, so I wouldn't get too worried yet.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Not a Dead Communist: http://jrevell.blogspot.com/