Re: Vote of no confidence: Jeff Kyer as list moderator

From: Lawrence Whitaker <lawrence.whitaker_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 15:01:43 +0100

Michael Schwartz wrote:

> Glorantha is in the worst condition since back in the years between RQ3 and
> Hero Wars

I find that an interesting view, Michael. It seems to me that Glorantha's in a *very* healthy position right now. There's active support and print publication under Moon, plus all the material Mongoose is producing for the Second Age (whether you like or loathe Mongoose or Second Age is immaterial - there's some excellent content out there, and its generating a lot of brand new interest in Glorantha).

As to Mike Holmes being the only one to succeed in promoting Glorantha where everyone else has failed - well, I'm sorry but I haven't heard of Mike at all, and I'm not sure that that assertion is actually true. As I've said, there's lots of promotion of Glorantha going on, with lots of new content for HQ and RQ, and consequently a great deal of fresh enthusiasm. I'm sure that whatever promotional work Mike is doing is absolutely brilliant, but he's not alone, and I don't believe for an instant that everyone else has failed.

Loz

--
One day I feel I'm ahead of the wheel
And the next its rolling over me...