Re: Vote of no confidence: Jeff Kyer as list moderator

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 16:33:09 +0100

On 6/24/08, Lawrence Whitaker <lawrence.whitaker_at_...> wrote:
> Michael Schwartz wrote:
> >
> > Glorantha is in the worst condition since back in the years between RQ3 and
> > Hero Wars
>

> I find that an interesting view, Michael. It seems to me that Glorantha's in
> a *very* healthy position right now. There's active support and print
> publication under Moon, plus all the material Mongoose is producing for the
> Second Age (whether you like or loathe Mongoose or Second Age is immaterial
> - there's some excellent content out there, and its generating a lot of
> brand new interest in Glorantha).

I'm certainly seeing no sign of this interest here or in WoG. There have been some good Mongoose books (generally written by yourself) and a lot of pretty rubbish ones, but Moon Design still hasn't really delivered. There seems the suggestion that we're about to get a lot of stuff coming out, but right now I'm seeing several very similar lists splitting up their audience so that none are really quorate and a publisher that's managed to get one book into my hands. Not in the least bit healthy.