Re: Public relations

From: vurt500 <Toksickburn_at_...>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 17:13:39 -0000

Ray, can you please leave your spiritual opinions and advice on what i should do 'instead' leave out of this ?!

Thank you

Christian

> So the complaint has been made, and presumably duly noted. Why not
go see a movie {I recommend Sigh is Kinng, Akshay Kumar is great} with the money you did not spend on a copy of playtest quality HeroQuest?

> In general, the Buddhist teaching on desire is usually right. Next
edition HeroQuest seems like a big deal now, but once you have the opportunity to buy a copy, you will soon enough be wanting something else. Given the opportunity to buy a copy now, you would merely stop wanting next edition HeroQuest, and start wanting something else, that much sooner. So while it appears that you've been frustrated for three months, the actual cost to you of this flap is probably a lot less than it now appears.

Ray,