Re: Re: The Race

From: L C <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 14:04:25 -0500

I'm still a bit confused, you are proposing a contest where they both roll against the course's resistance, otherwise racing to 5?

So stage 1 is something like "narrow channel of spinning rocks" 4W and they both roll against that. Victory gives you the normal number of points and loss gives you no points? (Or floating situational modifiers for the next roll?) Final victory determined by first to 5 and Margin of success determined by Victor-Loser range as normal?

Sort of an "everyone vs the course" thing?