Re: What are you doing with HeroQuest?

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 17:50:40 +0100

Newt Newport wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Just curious to know what people are doing with HeroQuest these days,
> especially now we've gone all generic with HQ2?
>
> In fact have people made the switch over to HQ2?

Unfortunately, I haven't had an opportunity to play HQ (outside of conventions) since the new edition came out. If I did, I'd probably play HQ1 with just a few of the rules from HQ2 added - a sort of HQ1.5, if you will. But I'm not sure of what the details would be, and won't until an opportunity arises to put it into practice - whenever that might be.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Not a Dead Communist: http://jrevell.blogspot.com/