What are you doing with HeroQuest?

From: Newt Newport <mrnewt_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 15:06:38 +0100

Hi all

Just curious to know what people are doing with HeroQuest these days, especially now we've gone all generic with HQ2?

In fact have people made the switch over to HQ2?

For myself, we finished a short campaign back in July, set in the Kingdom of Loskalm - very much the early low level days of the Heroes as they embark on a career towards ultimate glory!

After this amidst a rather fractured summer of one shot games, we played an old skool dungeon bash using HQ2, which despite being a very different flavour of fantasy compared with Glorantha worked very well.

Future plans see a return to Loskalm and trying out HQ in more contemporary settings.

So what about you lot?

--
Regards

;O)Newt

D101 Games: http://d101games.com

Look! "Ye Little Book of HeroQuest Monsters" >>>
http://d101games.co.uk/heroquest

Discover "Wordplay the Big Five" a straightforward D6 Narrative Roleplaying
game with four settings.
http://d101games.co.uk/wordplay

Come visit the Savage North,
http://d101games.co.uk/the-savage-north/

OpenQuest, D100 gaming made easy, is here!
http://d101games.co.uk/openquest

Hearts in Glorantha Issue 3 now available
http://stores.lulu.com/d101games