Plastic othersides

From: Charles Corrigan <glorantha_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 21:47:19 -0000

> It is not a matter of "driving out," although is many places the
> people have done exactly that.

Sorry to be a pest here (for a change ;-)

After the Dragonkill, when humankind was barred from Dragon Pass, I had the impression that it pretty much reverted to an animist landscape until the Heortlings and Tarshites re-colonised it in the 1300's. Sartar is at least an Orlanthi "all" theistic in the early 1600's and appears to have been theistic before the Dragonkill but was animistic in-between.

The only explanation I could think of was that I proposed earlier.

regards,
Charles