Re: MoLaD

From: kmnellist_at_...
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 16:05:24 EST

In a message dated 3/6/01 10:56:33AM, you write: Peter Metcalfe:
<< FWIW I don't consider him a hero-cult. He's more of a subcult or  even an aspect.>>

An aspect or subcult of what/who?

<< IMO it would be more like:

 Master of Luck: [Fortune's Favour, Luck of the Dice, It's A Million to

 One      Shot (But It Might Just Work...), Second Chance, Coincidentally It
          Just So Happens That...]
 Master of Death: [Smite Troll, Assassinate Orlanthi, Fight Fire With
 Fire,      Scorn Sacrificial Wound, Turn Water to Salt]

These are great! A Luck affinity might be regarded by some as a bit powerful, but I would make the consequnces of failure extremely bad.

Keith Nellist