Re: Rare cults

From: rmv1_at_...
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 16:07:33 -0000

[Greg Stafford clarified cult membership in Sartar and added:]
> ST had* 14 specialty cults, plus the really minor ones.
> *"had 14" means that, due to space limitations, we have dropped
> the entire Animist section from it.

While the thought that there was that much material is enough to set my fingers twitching in anticipation (in addition to the facial tick I developed reading what was going to come out in Sartar Rising) I must ask: Any word on where and when the Sartarite Animist material will come out?

In Anticipation,

Roland

Oh, and when I saw "Anna Gor" my brain immediately spat out "Anna Gornikova." Naughty brain...