Re: Conversion

From: janjero_at_...
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 08:51:21 -0000

(snip)
> Tell them that she is called "She who waits" in the lunar religion.
> Tell them that "She who waits" was part of the group that
reconstructed the
> Red Goddess.
> Now ask them if they think also that the recreation of Sedenya, in
which
> their Great Goddess participated, was a very good thing.
>
> Make all that very intensive and over a long time (a generation or
so). That
> should work.
> André

I like this. Good suggestions, André.

Moreover, I am currently wondering what are the connections between She who waits, Hon-eel and... Donandar.
I explain: IMG, one of the heroes is a mysterious fellow (from the Dragon Pass area) worshipping Donandar, but ignoring his family of origin.
He popped-up (as a playing hero) at Gonn-Orta pass: he wanders the world singing, playing and searching for his lost origins. He has recently discovered (thanks to "illuminations" from an eastern Mystic Temple of fire) that his lost mother is/was/will be in the light of Rufelza.
I don't know how this will develop, but I am going to have him collect more cryptic references from a Lunar priestess at Moonbroth referring to Hon-eel and to Tarsh.

Is anyone going to lend me a hand or two?

Thanks,
Gian