Re: Subjective Glorantha

From: Nick_at_...
Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 16:10:36 -0000

Jeff wrote:

> Of course, reading ALL those posts would probably count towards
> getting a 'refute' discipline. Either that or involuntary
> illumination. Or something. Probably something.

Well, as the Illumination rules haven't yet been written, and the Mysticism rules are generally agreed to be unplayable rubbish, I'd better save people the trouble. A page of highlights carefully culled from the finest, nay, the *noblest* contributions to the subjective/ objective debate (which are, quite coincidentally, my own) has just gone up at:

     www.etyries.com/sobjective.htm

Rush over there now and remind yourself why it's simply not worth arguing with some people...

Oh, and while you're there you can enjoy the three new "Life of Moonson" characters I posted today. (I mention this in passing...)

> Eugh. I feel sort of unclean.

I *would* recommend a sauna, but since I've just banned that thread you won't yet know how to take one properly. :-)

Cheers, Nick