Mr or Mrs Pavis ?

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_...>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 23:30:51 +0200

Nick 'n' Jeff 'n' Bo :

> The implications of that are too weird to dwell upon.

Despite the fact that it *sort of* makes sense ...

What a weird joke !!

> What did he do really, create a bit of local Green Age, or something
> that drew on the power of it? Perhaps the city itself was just a
> by-product of what he really did, as people needed a place to stay and
> he had these nice walls just standing there.

According to the mythology, he recreated a kind of sub- Green Age where the different races (and probably sexes) didn't exist : just People.

The Pavic hermaphroditism idea is pretty disturbing : despite the fact that it's a 100% logical consequence from what we know ...

... ...

Julian Lord