Re: Mrs Pavis

From: kmnellist_at_...
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 17:30:44 EDT

In a message dated 22/09/01 11:46:45, you write:

Must express an interest here, as my game is set in this time period.

<< There must be a reason she is not mentioned (other than the fact that no  one (?) knows anything about her).>>

I do not think this is the case. Lots of stuff isn't mentioned but must have happened.

<< 1. Was Mrs Pavis his childhood sweetheart from Adari?  2. Someone he met in Dragon Pass during his time there?  3. Someone he met during his earlier travels in Prax, perhaps an Oasis girl (Mani's Clan?)
 4. A woman from the Horse Nomads?>>

Could have been any of these, could even be 1, 2, and 4 combined.

 <<Did she ever come to the new city, did Pavis marry any one else as part  of founding the city. Any marriage bonds to Zola Fel, the Paps?

I would think Mrs Pavis would have been there, I don't think Pavis or anyone else married Zola Fel - I guess the Count of Sun County might count as a husband of the river. I think, in this case, it would have been mentioned if Lord Pavis had married Mr Zola Fel....or maybe not!

Keith N